Thursday, February 19, 2009

more than woman ! more than a woman should be....

i'm seriously in love with blip.fm (: i got some old school favorites, & of course my new-new flavors. i'm loving mgmt more than ever, i first heard them last year, i love the feel-good music. i also like charles hamilton although he samples, i digg his flows. me & rox were busting out the 2pac, & wu in the car. i love it.
i was extremely happy today... i recieved my love in the mail :] my lomography fish eye pink camera.

Photobucket
i miss developing pictures like it was '96 (: & then my mama came to visit me... to make me some good home filipino food. & if you know me... you know i don't eat filipino food, unless my mama makes it, or is home-cooking. she's the best cook i know (: i love her.


Photobucket
that's all folks.

p.s. " ay- bay - bay hollerations " ain't acceptable with me. i need a real man. i don't want no scrubs.. a scrub is guy who can't go no love for me, hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride, tryna to holla at me.

p.s.s. pray for my father :[ i wish he was in america right now. i miss him...

No comments: