Monday, October 26, 2009

rest in peace baby monster.





My cookie monster passed away two days ago :[ It still saddens me. She's in a much better place. She's been sick for weeks before she passed, but I was too ignorant / busy to really see that. Nick tells me, that I couldn't have prevented it, or it was neither my ignorance. Things happen for a reason, for better or worse. I will always have good memories with her. She was my baby mon mon, my cookie monster, baby monster. I will always love that lil' one. Like everyone else, she brought a smile to my face. Poor little thing, you're no longer in pain, probably running free up above. I hope Tiff is watching over her. <3

1 comment:

Tessa Maulit said...

gahhh I'm soo sorry mel :( this makes me sad.
and do you have a tumblr now too?? and i miss and love you i have a new number i'll text you <33