Monday, January 21, 2008

I know karma is coming to pay me back.

I have a headache. My old computer is pissing me off--- roxanne moved the sony vio in her room, & I put my old one back in my room. Wow, this weekend, was crazy, always went home when the sun was up. Woke up around 2-3ish pm. Hung out w/ the boys again :D I sorta missed it. It's cool, there ain't no akwardness, except the fact, I'd like to punch someone repeatedly. He gets on my nerves. Just because you're jealous, honey, you don't have to take it out on me. Kthnx. Friday, saw Jackie, & Jo-anna, & Jo-rel & them smoked some gay ass hookah =D, saw T.K beforehand, it was funny. Saturday... was crazy, me, chanelle, & jo. were so bored in the beginning, & we ended up doing random stuff. Saw Atonement, I fucking hate it. Well the little girl, in that movie, I'd like to slap her. Then.. we met up w/ some boys that paid $100 for our Korean food xD I feel so bad, that I'm ignoring, someones call on purpose. Sigh. After that, hung out w. T.K. again, and wowwwww hilarious. Ended up going to Robertos, to bag, and have talks, then to that fag face's house. Really didn't want to go there, but I didn't want to kill the mood. After all that mess, we all went home at 8:30 in the morning. =O yeah. Mmmmhmm. Yesterday, Jo bought me sonics at 2 am. Cloverfield I swear. I thought I lost my car/house keys. ROFL.

No comments: