Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm unusually hard to hold onto..

I know what I want. That's a good thing. Dangerous, yes? But let's kick rocks ;] Go w/ the flow type deal. I want my new car already, I want my new phone already. Mmm. " Good things happen to those who wait." I'm in no hurry, but life is moving by so fast. Been working out, the usual, I'm addicted to Ebay, x] I'm a bright girl, with her head on her shoulders, & the world at her feet.

Many people said I was a heartbreaker, couldn't help but laugh.


"Why is it that you're attracted to the one person that you know isn't good for you?"

I wish I was good, but maybe not good enough for you, as so it seems, on the other hand. My eye-catching isn't doing me justice---- you catching my eye? whateva. So therefore, I'm focusing on myself, I think that was my New Year's Resolution, that & lose lbs.

Roxanne & Marianne are fighting. They need to grow up. My family ain't the " Huxtables. " Never was from the start.

No comments: