Sunday, January 27, 2008

What?, he too fresh, to show you the best.

" Compliment, you on your intellect, & treat you w/ respect, give you sex til' you sweat, tongue kissing on your neck, it's been awhile since you got it like this I bet, & I could tell your not just anotha bitch I met, Ain't nobody got me open like this, not yet. "

It's crazy it's almost Feb. (= I want to watch Definitely, Maybe. It's out on Valentines Day, I always have the worst Valentines. I haven't been "on track " lately, that's changing, FUCK. I have a goal. The weekend has been pretty chill, lots of visitors, Nee helped me drop off my daddy to the airport, he's gone for a whole month. We cooked, & gabbed. I saw a lot of random faces. Mmmm my mom finally got my insurance, & registered my car, now I have to smog, get my new plates, & find a job, because my car sucks, butt. I want a new one =]]]
I think God is testing me. I've said some things. Struggle builds character. There are times, when I don't love myself. I hyporcite, I judge, lie, take the easy way out. But I pray. Idk.

No comments: