Monday, July 28, 2008

'cause i like you...

maybe, because i'm just like you. holding something we know we can not hold. or fold it seems we can not forget.
I want to create a goals list ; Get 4 more tattoos, travel to California for the American Apparel Flea Market, shop more vintage - thrift, major in something I really want to achieve, get my bachelor's degree, go to Tokyo-Chicago-New York-London-Hawaii-Virgina Beach, do an actual photoshoot, Own a car I'm in love with, own a home on my own. After all is said and done pop a baby with these baby making hips.
Not that bad? Nee said she's willing to help me w/ my car issue. Thank-you. I've been okay, doing my thing, some faces have faded but it's okay. It's been a long time since I've had any affection, but the affection I did recieve didn't hit in the right note. Friends again w/ people I've fucked with an exception of kkkkkkkhhh. lol.Rather not say his name. Mmmh "he " left me hanging once again, but as usual it's whatever I never satisfied his tastes. All I know is I just want to make it, and moving forward...
Maybe I should forget about him. Like I do w/ the rest of the guys, that just wasn't it for me. I miss Tica, I'd probably vent to her all my silly love problems to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to the AA flea market too!!
gets go when we get moneyy babbyy