Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fuck it, we're just friends.....




"... Now where's my clothes. You know what, you know what, you know what, I'm sorry, Sorry, sorry, sorry. it hurts me, it hurts you, it hurts me what you do was so good, so good. " - <3


Thank the lord, my hair is growing :] The layers are crazy now. Mmm. Did some damage w/ my money today, I think I went overlimit on my debit, but my sister was loving enough to give me some $$$. I bought my acid wash jeans, leather jacket, white v-neck tee, & accessories. :] Overall good day, despite the fact, I saw Jon Jon, & he ignored me because he was w. his ex, and afterwards started holding hands w. her. But in American Heritage he yelled-whispered, " Mel ! ", I in turn ignored it, walked away. Weird, when he was texting me, I miss yous. & whatever. I won't be returning any phone calls or texts, Now I have to find a new workout/run buddy :[ That sucks! It's all G'. Single Status, I am. & I'll settle, when there's a real Man, that can hold this hand :] haha. There will always be lovers & liars. I want the LEGIT, baby (= My birthday is in 2 weeks? Everyone says, " they'll make it the best day ever ", sike! I'll probably do something random, nothing planned. I don't want to meet anymore " BAY AREA ! - dudes " like last year's pool party. ROFLMAO.
" Ayyy shawty, where you from ? " - Marcus lol
" Um, I live in Vegas. " - Me.
" Nah, where you from ? " - Marcus
" Mmm Daygo "- Me
" Fuck that ! It's all about the Bay ! " - Marcus
" Wow..."- Me
" AHHHH, BAY AREA ! "- Random Bay Heads Screaming along w/ Marcus.

Yeah, that was my 18th last year. Fam Party, Hit up random parties, met some weirdos ;]
I want, more tattoos, leather jackets( perferably cropped motorcycle), shoes, scarves, rosaries-crosses, & sushi :D Who will provide? <3

No comments: