Thursday, July 17, 2008

welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

I haven't written in this in forever, I got fustrated over guys, & decided to up & leave. I've been drinking green tea all day, & it feels good. Last month, I lost my baby-love, tiffany "tica" ann delacruz. She passed away June 27, 2008.







I still can't believe she's gone. I feel like she'll always be here, in my heart. I've been focusing on me, me, me ! lol I'm being selfish. I'm trying to love myself before I could love anyone else. Me & the ex are on good terms. & every asshole who left me in my life, they're back, because " you're such a cool girl ". Summer has been chill, been flirting, working out, trying to get that paper :] lol.





I got bored the other day, so I had a mini-photoshoot in my sister's bathroom. Mmm Betsey Johnson, I'm sorry to say it's way better than the ordinary Coach.





And I cut my own bangs, Yes ! my hair got longer, I had a mullet for a second. Spur of the moment I wanted a mo-hawk last year. It got ugly for awhile, so I resorted to extensions for awhile.

No comments: