Thursday, April 9, 2009

hong kong garden :]

what tickles my heart at the moment :
weird music, that I can rock out to.
indie music, that I can end my day.
the ending of the french - english subtitled movie Amelie '

amelie
" So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake! "

amelie
- buzznet & their bloggers.
- accessories galore.
- assholes & their one-liners, just for kicks, it makes me laugh.
- milk & cereal, but that addiction won't ever get kicked.


so i've gotten good deals on my american apparel items, & bought some new m.a.c. makeup.
go me! other than that. my life has been chill... doing what i have to do.
& to end this blog.
" everyday your name slowly fades away from my heart. "
damn i'm listening to much emo-indie lately. cool- cool. xoxo.

No comments: