Sunday, April 12, 2009

i'm so hard for a rich girl, my heels are high, & i don't know how to love...

this weekend was unbelievable productive, & managed to stay busy.
that's what's up :]
purchased items, i've been wanting to score! :] i think i'm finally getting empire records.
- cute voodoo string dolls, american apparel items, m.a.c. eyeshadow case.
- two lame kickbacks, with lame perverted males. some youngin's. i'm sorry i'm going to be 21 next year, i don't think so. smoked hookah, because i couldn't drink, needed to get lightheaded.
- made cutesy hair bows, hot topic or other stores would charge like 2-8 bucks for. LAME ! Going to make more & more. <33 All shapes & sizes.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Easter was off the hook (; Marianne's in laws, had a talk w/ mikey in the car (:
Food & cute deserts.

Photobucket

- Saturday, Anthony randomnly hit me up, asked me to watch I Love You, Man w/ him at SunCoast, I was like Thank-God ! I don't have to drive... I was deadbeat on Friday w/ the girls.
Hilarious, the dude from Hot Rod was in it, Paul Rudd, & the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Last but not least, I think I have a job now :]]]]] $$$$$$$$$$$.
& also, Jesus has risen, & lent is over. Who would like to drink?! ;]

No comments: