Sunday, April 5, 2009

if you give them the chance, don't sell your heart...

weekend whirlwind, lots of tears, fears, which leads to motivation, dream chasing & making.
-daddy's birthday, sushi, ran into ex-new gf ( she dogged me hah )-his whole fam, bowling ran into druggies / drunkies, fights, we can laugh as we look back type of shit.
- barnes & noble, sister, tears, older sister, old friends, shoe whoring ( gladiator wedges- two pairs ) sexy-sexy.
- northtown, chilling, focused.

guys are funny, " why you so mean to me? "

you're not the only one I'm mean to, don't feel special.

"Provide, Profess, Protect" - Act like a lady, Think like a man. Good book, comedian Steve Harvey wrote, point-blank.

I can do this, please do not feed me negativity, like it's so hard bullshit, I know. But anything is possible. From slums to riches. P.S. I watched Slumdog Millionaire ); Good movie.

the shoes I've been wanting, finally got em', plus these other cute shoes =]


gladiators

No comments: