Saturday, August 2, 2008

if you let me, you won't regret me.

"shit if you let me, you won't forget me."

Wow, this weekend was so exahusting. & I saw faces, I haven't seen in forever at a kickback on the Southside, it was fun for a while, up until people wanted to replace me for the next best thing. I'm not sure if it was using, or whatever. Re-opened my eyes to focusing on current problems/plans/goals. My outfit last night - vintaged out & banging! ;] jk. No hours of sleep, lots of things I had to do around the house. Hit up my mom's old clothes, I'm thinking of revamping.

Mmmmh I don't feel pretty at the moment, that sucks. lol I'm tired as fuck, but all I want to do is go running, or shopping.

Nee Nee chilled/ helped/ bummed / watched movies w. me today. We watched The Eye, & August Rush. Idgaf how old the dad was in that movie, but he was hot!


Guys mixed, & guys w. accents ( not fob ) lol = Weakness.
& don't forget about those Rocker Bad Sensitive boys :]

Blah, someone revealed their feelings for me intoxicated, and the rest of the guys choosed better than I. I need to stop flirting, that's bad. Lol. I can never settle, because... that wouldn't be me. I don't know what a real relationship feels like anymore. I never cheated, but I never was fully satisfied or content was I?

No comments: