Friday, August 15, 2008

but you don't what you got til' it's gone.


" & you don't know what it's like to feel so alone. " - Jonas Brothers.



Haha I know ;] I'm a grown ass kid. Anyway, ewww whatshisface just wants to hit it & quit it. I think not, buddy. We're just playing a game, & I got the dice. I'm just kidding. So today, I went to the tattoo shop at 10 am, Roxanne paid for it, got hollered at but some weirdo, dismissed it. Had serious conversations w/ rocky, he's awesome. I definitely recommend him. Happy Birthday to me, thank you my oldest sister Roxanne. I love all my birthday gifts. 19 probably won't be so bad. I'm old as fuck though. Well old enough to know better, young enough to not give a fuck. I'm progressing w/ my life. Whatever makes me happy... I suppose. I'm still going to be single for a long time, so don't think otherwise. I'm not even in the mood to talk - talk to anyone. Thank the lord, for everything.

No comments: