Saturday, August 30, 2008

... so live your life, you're steadily chasing that paper.


" just live your life. ayyy ! ain't got no time for haters :] " - T.I. Ft. Rihanna.



Drank that patron last night, took shots, pictures, saw everybody in the North, partied w/ the best of them, no haters ;] Met new people, not my usual party crowd Haha, pshh I'm not hanging out with " younging's" anymore, my age now of days. Please Sheena, do no post any of those pictures. I was like Idgaf, & I saw claudine, aw she is so cute, and saw other faces. Overall goodnight, goodnight sleep. Didn't hook up w/ anyone, although I danced with some strangers. Staying on the Northside til' Monday, tonight going to go to the nieces' birthday party, then frat party later with the girls. I hope Sheena is okay, she didn't pick up :[ Church on Sunday, and hanging out w. my Nee on Monday, you better bitch, I miss you :] You keep me sane & holy.

I love those sunglasses above, Lolita style :D So the 10th is my test, not going to put any stress on it, if it happens it happens, but God, I am not even focusing on any sort of love or attatchemnt, I'm just focused, paper chasing. I wanna be something someday. Guys or Girls will fuck you up, it all depends if you can handle it. " I don't think you can handle it, because my body is too bootylicious for you babe ;] haha" shutup ! kbye.

No comments: