Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't be afraid to fall in love again...


"Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends."- P.S. I Love You.


I've been watching this movie for days, if you haven't seen it, go see it :] I want a man like "Gerry". It's a new " horoscope birth year ". Next year will be my number one year, it entails me to write what I'd like in a guy, & it'd come true ;] How many times have I been wishing on shooting stars, & 11:11's. Lol.

Wow, I loved her wardrob in the movie :D I have to get this jacket now ;) Ohhh & the clothes in Georgia Rule. I've been inspired by a lot of things, mainly movies & magazines. If I were rich I'd get an assortment of Ray Ban's. :[ But time to save, me & Nee have a plan to do " Black Friday Extravaganza."

---- My birthday night ; was so crazy... fought w/ my sister. Drank w. the boys & girls, "swam around " Christine's pool. Mainly got shitface drunk ( threw up for the very first time ). Made out w. everybody. Woke up holding someone's hand in my bathing suit, in Christine's bed. Felt disgusted because there was a hickey on my back. But no sex, because I haven't had any since May... & I'm tight :] like that. WOWWWWWW whatshisface is like a brother. & that kiss wasn't not as personal as some of the sex I've had in my life.

I don't want to have sex with someone I want to fuck. I want to love & be loved. I want to be adored. My greatest fear in life, is not to ever fall in real love. Not the love where you force yourself to love that person, but I want the sparks, the whole enchilada, the movie type shit. & yes I believe in a thing called love. I'm never going to give up... You know why? Because my best friend Tica Delacruz once told me... to keep on going, & to never give up on something you believe in. You don't even have to see it to believe. You just feel.

I'm 19 now, I'm not so young, but I'm old enough.

No comments: