Friday, October 10, 2008

if i were boy i'd turn off my phone...

" tell everyone it's broken. So they'd think I was sleeping alone. I'd put myself first, and make the rules as I go." - Beyonce.

I don't know why I'm digging this song. But guess what, I'm officially registered to vote =]

- Saved my $$$ finally ! but I still need ... a new camera & phone :[
- Random conversations, random people, random acts of attraction, missed moments.

I don't like when people expect so much out of me, like I have to give them the whole world. The build me on this pedal stole. I'm me. LOL Aunt Flow has her moments, gotta give it to the bitch. I hate some of the random txt msgs I get sometimes, & little one liners, like I've heard it and don't want to hear it.

Some things I've been meaning to say to people. Unidentified

1) I'm probably going to avoid you in the future either that or never see your handsome face again. & I wish you were man enough.

2) I feel like your a pervert now, it disgusts me.

3) Not exciting as it once was, but still funny :]

4) Sweet should give you a lot of credit.

No comments: