Tuesday, October 7, 2008

one year, no love...

" who would deal with it ? " - Murs.
Photobucket
Phonies, baloney, fakers, haters. ha ha ha ...
This isn't me ...
http://www.asianave.com/ashleybabyyx3
Neither is this...
www.myspace.com/395970199

Get your own face, bitch. Am I being stalked? First off I'm not Japanese - Filipino, Secondly never ever touched San Jose, & Thirdly. Asian Avenue? Nah I don't think so.
Oh yeah and I'm not a Sagittarius.
Ohhh so I got a wish list, so if you would like to be a sugar daddy, or momma ( but I don't shoot for that team ) then hey ! ;]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3B6DGN7LA0HEX

Make a girl happy, jk.
Nee-Nee let me drive her car today, love ya ! Blah so $180. Is it worth it?
Aunt Flow, fuck you bitch ! But expresso made me happy, I should work at Sexxpresso ;]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That shit is legit. LMAO. The hottest coffee in Las Vegas roflmao. Oh baby, oh baby.
All I care about right now is my $$$, working out, & school right now. & the other thing. But whatever, p.s. Guys are dick licks. Mel will never learn.

No comments: