Tuesday, October 14, 2008

see i only want you...

" baby he ( she ) needs you, stay with the real thing. " - Ne-Yo. The Real Thing.
black eyeliner

Went to Ulta, last friday to buy two different types of eyeliner. I encountered some sort of discrimination. I was so pissed, worked out my fustration at the gym, then spent the weekend at Northtown. Visited Sheena, Christal visited me, I cooked :] Bought a new cell phone ... a Tilt + WiFi = <3

By the way, I highly recommend the H.I.P L'oreal eyeliner, it lasted through my 2 hour work out :] Lately I've been fucking around with emotions, they say it's all in good fun, because since your status is labeled " single " it would be an exception. Although I beg to differ.

Lol P.S. It's funny when people try to play the, " Don't hate the player, hate the game ".
& that's why you're so uncontent, & the girl that you're rocking is settling for less.

No comments: