Thursday, November 20, 2008

baby everyday... i'm living my life..

November 21st, 2008



And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274



What a sick, masochistic lion.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274




I watched Twilight last night at 12, with everybody. MMMm definitely doesn't compare to the book. But Robert Pattinson, plays edward cullen so well. He's a hottie [[= If you didn't read the book, you probably won't get why Edward Cullen is so appealing. It's more detailed :[ I love how he protects Bella in a way that sort of chiveraly isn't around as much. If love wasn't real... then why is there so many movies, songs, etc based on a thing called love. Lol.. me & roxanne had a talk in the car.


-----------------------------------------------------
" something like rihanna & t.i. "

Photobucket
Lol sunlight :] I'm pretty much confident, you can tell when someone is confident just by the way they walk, and talk the talk.

I want a puppie so bad :[ but not right now... & then theres other things I want ... but again not right now ;] I am not being bothered anymore, thank goodness. At times it's lonely & other times it's gratitude. I hear life is a struggle, life is a beautiful lie. It doesn't last forever, even if it hurts so good.

P.S.
Don't worry about me, you'll see me there. Talk all you want :]

There was once a girl who knew no love, until a boy broke her heart.

No comments: