Saturday, November 22, 2008

She embraced everyone as an acquaintance,

" but very few people were admitted to her inner circle. She had the ability to keep people at a distance without being in the least bit rough or unkind. Her magnetism was so extraordinary, though, that everyone wanted to be close to her. It was as if she placed a glass barrier between herself and the world. You couldn't get behind it easily. It made her remarkably attractive."

I woke up annoyed, Mari tried to cheer me up today, bought me starbucks, & I bought my last two books from the Twilight Series, damn everyone is now all up on it. How lame lmao.
I'm happy they're both hardcover :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anyway, I've been annoyed this whole day & yesterday. How is someone going to bitch at you, and then everything else is double standard. Mari gave me great advice... the only person you can really rely on is yourself. Me, myself, & I. It's been whatever for the moment. I don't know what to think... I wasn't even backedup on my part, like I wasn't shit :[ that is seriously how I felt. That was another lame part, & then I find out other shit. I don't even know how to comment to that either, so that's why I'm keeping quiet for awhile. I hate when someone shows off my weak side, & I hate trying to prove my independency. I needed to vent sigh.


I'm not the only bitch that is making mistakes here, & I'm the cut throat situation. For real? Okay. I realized something here.

I'm on my own... here we go.

No comments: