Tuesday, November 4, 2008

temptations making me doing the wrong thing.

"& I wanna do right...... but something keeps pulling me back, me back. "
Avant Ft. Mario- Right Back.

Photobucket

Halloween was fun (: I was a good girl, haha, Goddess :] Partied for a minute. Fairly buzzed, it was a good night. Lately I've been drinking like a sailor, I'm trying to be sober. I need a break ... & I've been motivated to do right. No more flings ); seriously. I'm such a walking contradiction.

HP Touchsmart Pictures, Images and Photos
say hello to my new baby though, HP TouchSmart :] baby do you wanna touch, baby do you wanna touch, yeah. yeah. It amuses me for the moment.

It got old missing him. Moving forward... & when I think about it, I don't really want to date at the moment, I'm just chill. Everyones so serious. Go with the flow. I tried promiscuity, & lust didn't get me anymore, it just made me feel more numb. It ain't no thang. & when you're all about sex like that, you aren't that cute, sweetheart. Where are all the chill people, that won't bite my head off ? serious talk gives me a headache, maybe because I don't want to settle with you.

Lastly ! Me, Nee & the girls are going to take a lil vay-cay :D I'm excited, Spa Trip. Yee Haw type shit. But it's cool. I need a break.

No comments: