Monday, November 10, 2008

when you feel your heart is caught in...

" & you see the gray has started, & you see the clouds have finally departed, you'll be right here with me "- Brandy Ft. The Game, Departed.

Randomnly read thru Woman's Health, interesting article.

15 Moments that define a relationship :
- Your first talk til' dawn
- The First Kiss
-When He Introduces you as " my girlfriend "
-The first morning after
-Finding the nerve to say " I love you"
-The First time write "we" in an e-mail to your friends
- The first time you fight&makeup
- The first trip together
-The first time you grocery shop together
-The first time he lets you control his car/remote/ipod
-The moment you see a future with him
-When you notice you no longer primping for him
-Going to the doctor together for the first time
-When you care for something together
-When you commmit-we're talking long term commit-to each other.

I'm totally pmsing. lol, it's funny though.
this weekend was crazy, drunken mess which was not me :] It's funny seing my sister so uptight, do the booty dance.

No comments: