Monday, December 31, 2007

Come on for the ride, baby take a ride, I just wanna ride with you.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby you & I, can have a good time. Tell me what you like Ohh, Ohhh. :] I still like that song x]
I'm looking for somebody I can call boo. Looking for the only one I can give my all to.
Mmm. So I've just been chillin'. Yesterday chilled w. faces from the southside, (Earl&Jeff + Cherelle.) I haven't seen in a minute. Lol I was falling asleep on the couch though ;] [ Someone has to be all boring ] j.k. I made hot chocolate, I was looking all around Jeff's house like it was mine, but yeah I'll tend to do that, to anyone's house shoot. If I want something, I go get what I want.

Supposedly, they're scooping up me & Cherelle again, I'm like yes ! I don't wanna drive, at all. I'm so tired, til' now, I took a shot of Henn, well a couple of shots, it was super freezing, you don't even know. & then I woke up at 6, went to bed at 4, that is not even right Lol.

It's weird, no one texts me in the morning anymore, I definitely perfer texts :D So anywho, in a couple of hours it'll be 2008 ! You don't even know how horriable I had it in the beginning of this year. But this year, by all means.. I know it'll be different. I'm already working on my New Year's Resolution, I kind of sorta, added more to it. I'm officially on a diet again, damn emo nights eating Robertos & cookies, after whatshisface I was like whateva, I think that's the reason why I slept so late back in November, I was still distrought.


Open my heart give it to you, tell the whole world, I'm in love with you, whatever you want, baby I'll do, I know I don't want no one else but you. Baby I promise I will never lie to you :]

Freaking a' I love that song. :]

I don't know what I'll be doing later, everyone's asking me, well sorry loves I got nothing planned.

I'll tell you one thing is for sure. My love/relationships/talking/ infatuation / liking a significant. That was one big eye opener, one right after the other. I learned a lot. I've dated / talked to a lot of people. Eh I'm not really proud, they didn't develop into anything, they were just a lesson learned. As long as I didn't have to change who I was, because if they didn't take the time to see who I was, where I came from, how I am, & still didn't love me in the morning, they weren't worth the time, right? At first feelings were hurt, but I understand now. I don't wanna be a one night stand, I want to make one impact, a significance. I want to be the chick you take home to your mama. Last year, I was all about hooking up, not taking feelings into consideration. This year, I wanted things to work out, but they didn't. & you know what I'm okay.

It's funny how you never think about the women you've had. It's always the ones who get away that you can't forget.

& the person who wrote that, he knows what he's talking about.

No comments: