Thursday, December 20, 2007

I think you're just scared.

Photobucket

So I found out things... Like sometimes, I just avoid it, so I won't get a grip of it. I just want it to disappear, then out of no where, bamm. I don't even want to hear it. I know it shouldn't get to me, but to tell you the truth, ever since then I felt rejected. He was with me, then fell for her, he's still missing her, like I gave so much, & I always do. Black Friday, it didn't catch me off guard, because I already, intuition didn't fail me. You always want to believe you could change the zebras stripes, you always want to be " THAT GIRL ". Honestly I don't think I have enough in me, to be that. I don't cry over him because I'm not going to cry over a dude who is just not that into me, I cry over situations being. Like I was never good enough... I'm used to situations being. But overall this was the cherry off of my sundae, I'm definitely not going to rush, I'm going to wake up everyday & smell the coffee. You can only forgive, but never ever forget. Everyone tells me to be " G " hell, he to me to be G, he was like don't fall in love. Like that's the worst thing you could do in life.

No comments: