Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complicated wreckless of a face underneath your bedsheets, type of a deal. My makeup has been heavy lately, but when I'm at home, I really don't give a shit, in fact I look like shit, I look gay without the makeup, but my close friends, they all see me without it, it ain't a bother. Mmmm I've been lazy besides that. My mind has been perplexed. You ever feel like a piece of the puzzle of your life is missing, I just can't pin-point it out. I usually shop it out, yes materialistic, am I. I'm much more than that, though. I can bargin hunt too, you know. Lol. Skills.

So Christmas was = $$$ in the bank. I never get a " surprise " gift ); It's the usual. The norm.


I just drove around today, w. Jo. We didn't really talk, we just listened to slow jams, & I drove, hella cops were out. Pops gave me money, he even gave Jo a XMAS gift, I was like aww she's part of the FAMBAM, that's wsup. haha jk.

I think I'll dust that chip off my shoulder, I like being chill mode :] No worries, like that damn snapping your fingers song, no not Lil Jon, that " Ohhhhhhhh don't worry, be happy*Jamaican Voice, man. " In my mind theres always gonna be doubts, The past effected me, but it doesn't get to me .... anymore. It's weird how weak I used to be.

On a different note but in a related sorta way, wow heard about the b2k-t.u.g., molestation/rape rumors. Yeah, that's bullshit, how a person can steep so low, just for sex, money, & drugs, like that's all we're really living for in life. Sike, I'm not trying to contradict myself, because seeing I've done bad things... but morally these days, I know what I'm working for towards life, I got a plan. Don't fret. New Year, son. Everything I've done, turning the other cheek. I swear.

I'm not content, I'm not gonna lie, but I am okay. So that's all folks.

No comments: