Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm good at doing, me ;]

I'm suppose to be getting ready... " partying " or kick back, hanging out with the girls! I think I should be studying, I'm thinking of changing my major to radiology. College is stress & money.

Style Icons. Sarah Jessica Parker, Audrey Hepburn, & anyone who has a vintage infused with urban :] Lol I've been watching a lot of Project Runway =O haha. & Sex & The City, I remember I had a Mr. Big in my life, safe to say... poof. I have no worries, trust me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




So I lied, I barely worked out yesterday, wayyyyyy too cold for my own good. I just hung out with people(s). I need to update with certain people haha. Blah I think I'm picking up my whipp tomorrow at Mari's house, my dad's been nice lately, I think because I don't bother him (= For some reason, I'm still in love with Fergie-Pick It Up song. Mmmm nothings really bothering me I think. I've just been chill. But then again I keep hearing that damn A Fine Frenzy song stuck in my head :[ " He & I, had something beautiful, but so dysfunctional, it couldn't last. Loved him so, but I let him go because I knew he'd never love me back. " Whateva.

I want this for Christmas =x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lomography Fisheye Camera - Purple ; it's not digital, but you develop it, it's cool :]
Urban Outfitters, I've been eyeing that since August.


I'm going to P.I. with Jo-anna next year for 5 days Lol. shuuuuuuuutup I need to get darker :) I have $$$ again, which I'm NOT saving haha I love my sister.

No comments: