Saturday, December 22, 2007

shawty like a valet service, she's been thru a lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love that scarf. Can't get enough. Yesterday was a mixture of random. :] Saw hella people at H&M,(people I partied with before), saw Cherelle's cousin, said Sup!. Then after all that good shit, Saw Gemmki, Jorel, Ralfie, Serena, Anthony, other people, at Jorel's & it was christal's birthday at 12am. Lots of drama (christal's boyfriend's ) , I was like fuck it, I'ma take a shot, I took shots( the drink Jon used to drink :[ ) with coffee mixture, my head started to hurt after that. & then when Christal dropped me off. I had to drop off hair dye to Jo-anna's w. my car, wowwwwww my car was being a pain in the ass. I swear.

Yes, I've been slacking again, >.> lol damn you cold. I had a good sleep. I like sleep, but sometimes I can't even lay a wink. The other day, I couldn't sleep so I had Jo-anna dye my hair. Lol. & we had our missions.

I have a New Years Resolution, I'm sticking to it this year, I promise. I don't need what you're tryna offer me, honey. That's what I realized... sigh.

My tummie hurts.. blah. Picking up my car.. my dad, me & Roxanne had conversation, don't settle for less, settle for love. Choose the one, that's willing to wait for you. That's so true, because fucking doesn't mean anything. It means something, when theres love behind it. No more hooking up. I've over the meaningless.. shacking up. Because when I was in LOVE, the sex was great, fucking is always good and all.. but. That lasts you about a min.

CH3RiSH this (1:39:42 PM): you gonna settle for less though?
mrSammieMao (1:40:02 PM): less how is that
mrSammieMao (1:40:11 PM): i got a shawty thats a ten
mrSammieMao (1:40:15 PM): in and out
mrSammieMao (1:40:21 PM): you just not lucky
CH3RiSH this (1:43:56 PM): LOL !!!!!
CH3RiSH this (1:44:00 PM): i love it.

----------------------------------------

CH3RiSH this (1:49:23 PM): when i was dating someone..
CH3RiSH this (1:49:29 PM): a lil bit back
CH3RiSH this (1:49:31 PM): and you were single
CH3RiSH this (1:49:32 PM): doing you
mrSammieMao (1:49:38 PM): yup
mrSammieMao (1:50:05 PM): but i guess good guys get dont get fuck at the end
mrSammieMao (1:50:16 PM): cause there something better then the past
mrSammieMao (1:50:35 PM): faith is true and i believe it now

I guess I was never lucky... Lol. I'm happy for my friend though, he found something. He's been down & out for awhile now. Me on the other hand, I just needa stay focused on other things, trust me faith is my motivator.

No comments: