Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I remember when my heart broke...




So that is love. Down Right.


Hello World ! Big Cold World. I haven't been slacking on that fitness ! Yes ! haha. Well it's only been a couple of days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Still a flab monster though ;] Lol. I'm obsesed with leg theremals, they keep me warm at night. & I'm loving that whole NastyGalVintage line. Lol I loves it.

Blah, I still have no clue what's going down for New Years Eve. 2008 here we come. 2007 you whirlwind. I guess I broke my promise(s). You can't take that back, all you gotta do is

" love.live life. proceed. progress. " - Lil Wayne haha.

Fuck your shit. Okay? I'm doing mines. It's better that way. My eyes are more clearer than twenty tweny. I'm not saying it to intimidate, but I was naive. This time around, it's different, trust. I like blogging, I like to vent, what could I say. & what I can't. You're too much in my system, But I am immune or prone to the illness. I debated awhile... why I'm having day dreams. Let me tell you one thing is for sure, I was used to be being on that back burner, they say that hope could float. It's been done son, done for awhile.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated, but let's act like I'm not :] Slap me, & call me Charlie. New Years Resoloution, stick to doing you, my dear. Let me try & not make a mistake, this time I'll hold on to that ice box.

Don't act like you, know, cause honey you don't.

I realized, a lot are all talk, no walk for show. Well I like bubble baths, they keep me calm, so does green tea. I like... making silly faces. HA HA HA.
Hot chocolate, that gets to me, right there. Can I get a shot of soy !

No comments: