Wednesday, March 11, 2009

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...

Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.

So I finally purchased that movie... (: It happened when I least expected it. Roxanne went on a movie spending crazy, her bartender, gave her a giftcard. Enter the Dragon w/ Bruce Lee, Emelie, Wanted, a some mafia gangsta movies she usually likes. Which reminds me... I watched Good Fella's the other day, loved it. [=
movies

I love movies, art, film, music way too much. I still need to develop some film, but I only took two pics. I've been saving $$$'s. Moving soon + Tattoo's + movies. Things I love to love.

I realized with "him" we can't be amicable if I'm seen as a portion for foxes, & the other "him"... I'm just as into him as the next femme fatale. I wrote him a comment. LOL. heyyyy I can be nice with "him".

I'm going to brush negativity & ignorance aside, & if it feels like I'm not listening to you, honey I ain't. Because I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one :] I'm the only bitch, bitch! I can handle, at my worst & best. My life ain't a bitch though, no worries, ' cause I have three little birds. Blah must get my v-cut back from last year :[[ & be dark & tan like that too.. right now.. it looks like. Photobucket
looked like...
Photobucket

No comments: