Sunday, March 29, 2009

we in the bed like ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh. memories in the car.

After much thought, thought to myself...

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”


Lately I've been down & out, for some strange reason, but I will let the good times roll. It's springtime, I have my mind set, time to push the pedal to the metal. Me & Christal had a reminiscence conversation, I miss her mucho, I miss our good-times. I've known her since we were cool kids, kicking rocks in the playground. " Hey are you filipina?"
" Yeah.."
Weeks later... she & her sister show up at my doorstep, & her sister is my sister's bestfriend.
We played outside with the same people Keith, Chelsea, Annabell, Dante, & the rest is history.


mellyboo & christal boo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
christal
Photobucket
Never judged, categorized me, simply melly-boo. Whewww especially on my birthday last year.
" You put yourself in difficult situations "
Remember that one time, nacho cheese breath, or how we met the gang, on my birthday night.
That time I had to force her to go to applebees w/ me, when that one dude liked me eek.
Our many escapades after she got off of White House Black Market, me sneaking out at 11 o'clock at night, going out every fri-sat-sunday was our ritual.
Movies, healthy food, sleepovers anywhere wasn't unusual. Makeup was a plus. Sharing clothes was a necessity, changing in the car. Oh I miss it all. P.S. how we didn't see each other for weeks, and then magically we had the same haircut or color, without telling each other.

I have so many memories w/ many people. But a few takes the cake of my top memories, fo'life. Thank You for accepting me as who I am. I got to experience my high school life with you. Gangsta-Gangsta ;]

No comments: