Monday, March 23, 2009

what if i fall & hurt myself, would you know how to fix me?

why yes, I do miss him.

recap of my random weekend.
- purchased twilight, & disney films such as, pinnochio, the little mermaid <3
- lunch w/ roxy & her friend amber, aw we had a girl-talk / lunch @ sammys woodfire.
oh & extra cardio, just walking around townsquare beforehand. met, a cute d.j. boy (((=
- visited christine & jorel at 12 in the morning.
- saw yule again, she cracks me up. watched pineapple express.
- vented to them... haha, i can't wait til after lent is over ;)
- shopped w/ roxanne, but bought nothing, fam-lunch thing.

totally grateful for having older sisters, i got lucky... it's the three musketeers. everytime i watch movies w/ sisters i go, hey reminds me of us. or the kardashians lol. even though mari is very voiced, i still love her.

delacaza sisters
fambam

aw <3 "we're never gonna be alone, ever, ever".
got to appreciate what you have in front of you.

No comments: