Friday, March 20, 2009

where the wild things are... by me (=

this substance abuse, beauty runs skin so deep.
the warmth of a sober slumber, the places we meet.
mentality so dreary, he reaches out in pain.
the coarse touch of lips, the beating of your pulse & veins.
his cry for help is never enough, songs he strums so delicately.
the loving is so rough.
take it in to watch the days go by.
take it in, so we can go to sleep at night.
we are just counting the hours.
love me softly, dreaming of flowers.
touch it, so soft, hits you so hard.
this affiction, can only break us apart.
temptation in the sun, cold as night.
the taste of blood, sweat, and tears.
God only knows your fears.
hold me tight, hold me close, nightmares of slumber we will go.
take me to another place, take me to the weapon, cock, pull, and load.
falling down the street, meet me down the road.
kiss my eyes, hold my breath, visions of lust in another direction.
love so fiercely, a time to pretend, shooting down the stars, high in affection.

No comments: