Sunday, March 29, 2009

horoscopes.

A friend's been getting a little bit too greedy for your time. Make some boundaries.

Overview

Meet new people and find new ways to interact with them today -- you can get quite playful if you desire! It's a really good time to start off in new directions that you don't need to commit to yet.


& i'm still waiting on that brazilet (; My sister Roxanne helped me a lot this weekend, so so grateful to have an older sister, sisters, another blog thanking my sisters'. Anywho, Lindo Michican, they have one in Northtown ! :D Fun times, used the fisheye camera finally. Shoe shopped, found this hot ass peep toe, steve maddens. They look so good with shorts<3

maddens
Met some guys, as usual. Random stores such as DSW, Smiths. Gymed it.

I miss some people(s). I realized that.

1 comment:

David Firepig said...

These shoes look good!!
http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/