Sunday, March 8, 2009

a rebel without a cause.

I watched this when I got home, & I loved it :] I love oldies.
Today I bought Adventures in Babysiting & Flight of the Conchords season 1 :]
& I also got my fedora.

A Rebel Without a Cause <333
Jim : Hi
Judy: Hi.
Judy: Is this what it's like to love somebody?
Jim: I don't know.
Judy: What kind of person do you think a girl want?
Jim: A man..
Judy: Well yes...
Judy: but a man who could be gentle & sweet.. like you are.
Jim: *laughs*
Judy:& someone who doesn't run away when you want them
...like being Plato's friend when nobody else liked him.
That's being strong.
Jim: Wow
Jim: We're not going to be lonely anymore.
Ever, ever. Not you or me.
Judy: I love somebody. All the time I've been looking for someone to love me.
& now I love somebody, & it's so easy. Why is it easy now?
Jim: I don't know. It's easy for me too.
Judy: I love you Jim, I really mean it.
Jim: Well I'm glad.


James Dean and Natalie Wood Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm getting tired of the same old lines, Like aye baby this, Sup' ma. blah blah blah.
That wont get you anywhere home-boy. I've been there, done that. Seen it all... I'm so good, you can spit your game, & I'll be blindfolded, & I can spot it dead on.
I'm content with my life, & I don't need yours. I'm not a sappy ass chick. What gets me, is when guys fuck me over, or whatever they do... & try to come back tenfold, like second time is a charm. Is there anyone out there... that can prove to me chivalry ain't dead?

I want a Rebel Without A Cause... but with his shit together, thank-you very much.

No comments: