Thursday, December 25, 2008

baby you send me, set me a memory adrift of you.

Lol, my work song :] I like the 80's version, by Spandau Ballet too. A very busy week I had, & I loved it, loving life man. I found out that I never really had dim sum, just shumai. Because dim sum is served in carts, it was cool [= I love Dim Sum !
Photobucket
Photobucket


& then.. they also broke my "Ice Skating Cherry". I've never done it. I fell twice, once from Christal's little niece, and then secondly me, christine, & christal fell all together. Then we all went to buffulo wild wings, 30 cent tuesday chicken wangs :] I'm officially not eating out anymore. Maybe just for dim sum, or sushi. Speaking of sushi, I went to this nice place with Roxanne sunday, Sushi MoMo, I suggest it.
http://local.yahoo.com/info-20245527-momoyama-sushi-japanese-henderson?csz=Henderson%2C+NV+89014

Anyway, 40's & coke hookah. Fun times, definitely staying away from keebler cookies, teddie grams, & snickers, we definitely rang in the xmas eve. & then Xmas Eve, everyone greeted me, church mass with Roxanne & my daddy. I loved it. I got a text from my "favorite person " of the moment [[[=
I mainly got $$$, other items, & thanks nee for my .. twilight movie companion book w/ pictures :D, nick & norah infinite playlist book, & my favorite scent !

Ralph Lauren perfume Pictures, Images and Photos
Christmas is fucking awesome ! But Summer time is sexy time ;]
Thanks to everyone. Mwuah XOXO.

Tonight Family Party, mommy's side of the family, I miss my daddy's side, but they're all over, & San Diego.

This week, rest & relaxation, working out, read this book Christine let me borrow. A Stephanie Meyer book. Toodles.

Host by Stephanie Meyer Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: