Friday, December 12, 2008

running.. running, as fast as we can.

I woke up this morning, for a thirst (; Or I came hungry haha. Whatever the metaphor. Last night I watched Batman Begins, for the first time, I already watched The Dark Knight in theaters. Damn Batman is so dark, I never realized when I was a kid. I liked it, tonight we're buying The Dark Knight dvd to go in our collection (:
" Why do we fall ... to pick ourselves back up " - Batman Begins.
Wow, That fits my situation at the moment, but I'm gonna try, seriously.
This song reminds me of the Sabrina Season Finale, Me & Nee were talking about. Everyone says why can't real life be like that, well exclude the witch-craft. True love is real ;] You just gotta have hope & believe. & Live & let go of whatever doubt you have in your head.
" I'm not really sure what this is, but something tells me I'll find the answer here." - Harvey
" & I think I just found mine"- Sabrina.
" It's about time. " - Everyone :]
" I think it's the something old she needed."- Roxy




So I woke up this morning & took pictures w/out any makeup. Go, me ! :] Naturally, me ;]
webcam

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm just going to say... stay positive. & Don't let anything get in the way of what you want & deserve. You can't please everyone. There's a purpose for us to be here. Show em' what you're made of.

No comments: