Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sarcastic mister know it all...

" close your eyes & i'll kiss you.. 'cause with the birds i'll share this lonely view." - Scar Tissue.

I'll always love this song. Anywho, I've been busy doing moi. It feels good, & then.. I had a lil' slip, which I perfer to keep to myself.

It's too late to apologize... it's too late. lol

Yesterday I took webcam pictures, & got free asian food ;] Laws of Attraction lmao. Don't get it.. forget (;

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was diggin' the red lipstick at the moment. Tell me why... this guy is so hot, but young geez catch 22. lol


Taylor LAutner Pictures, Images and Photos
Taylor Lautner, you're a hottie Mchottie haha. Man he's hotter than Robert Pattinson. I've been doing that whole "mchottie" thing lately lol. Especially when I drove yesterday & I spotted someone driving ;] He knows he's hot, what an asshole.

I'm going to be a busy bee, anywho... to all my haters, kiss my ass. I know what I do, & I'm doing me.

No comments: