Monday, December 29, 2008

i don't give a fuck if you feel me, i'm gonna follow my heart.

《本杰明·巴顿奇事》(The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) Pictures, Images and Photos
I watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button with Jo-weezy, last night at 10:45, the showing beforehand was all -full. It was a good movie (: It makes you think, Love story - time piece. Lol we had to run away from stalkers at Townsquare, and weird drunk guys. Very freezing. Went home around 2 am ! The Coffee Bean was not the buisness ;]
Earlier today, I went to church & was going to look at this civic, but it must've been sign, because by the time we tried to look, it was already sold :[ It was soooo cute.
After that hung out w. nick, & chilled. Had a "cribs tour", watched movies, went to his shop. Fun, randomness.
Then went home, & had to be a dr. phil to one of my guy friends .. it was all good.

& I cashed my check from holidays, goodness gracias good weekend :]
& I didn't spend <3 I'm saving for something big, you'll see.

No comments: