Friday, December 19, 2008

i heard you crying loud...all the way across town.

" you've been searching for someone, & it's me out on the prowl"
I've been old school, rock, or etc. lately (: I'm nostalgic. For the past two days it was snowing, & when I awoke this morning to find it being sunny again :( but rumor has it, it'll come again. Pictures from today. Bleh, I only had my cellphone yesterday... when it was snowing hard, & hanging out w. the guys. I wish I could upload the video(s). I'll try later.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When the snow was falling, Vegas looked beautiful at one point, I wish I had the camera at the time, doh'. Rox had to run errands.. & we went to this cool ass burger joint we love to go to, Best Burger, owned by Japanese people, they also serve sushi :]] Me & Rox refuse to eat burgers anywhere else.
It looks like this, cool decor.
Photobucket

Photobucket

http://local.yahoo.com/info-20256712-best-burger-las-vegas?csz=Las+Vegas%2C+NV+89142
I'm going to write a review :D
I've been webcaming alot with everybody, Idgaf I webcam with no makeup :]
Damn I do look 15 with nadaa mwuaha.
Photobucket


Photobucket

The New "Jacob Black" hopefully- & future boyfriend roflmao. I call dibbs, bitch ;]

michael

No comments: