Tuesday, December 9, 2008

there's two types of people in the world.

" .. the ones that entertain, & then ones that observe, well baby i'm a put on a show kind of girl. don't like the backseat, gotta be first. i'm like the ringleader, i call the shots, i'm like a fire cracker, i make it hot. "
circus brit Pictures, Images and Photos

She's back bitch ! lol, 10 years of entertaining, and more than one hit wonders. That's inspiring, I was watching her documentary, no matter how many times she was pushed to the edge, she got up, brushed off her shoulders.


The Secret Pictures, Images and Photos




I've been reading this book :D It's sort of a self-help, It made me have a greater outlook, and experience extreme gratitude.

" You've become the solution for you. Don't point to another person & say, " Now you owe me & you need to give me more." Instead, give more to yourself. Take time off to give to yourself, & in a sense to fill yourself up to fullness, to where now you can overflow in giving."



I'm onto bigger & better things. Postive thinking, allowed positve energy in my life. Life is too short to stay mad all the time. [; I should become a therapist on the side, or a talk show host. Lol In my mind I know what I want... I don't know how I'm going to get it, but I know I'll get it. Trust. I love my daily runnings/ workouts/ music "meditation" time.

Anyway :] it was Roxy's birthday on the 4th, & we took webcam pictures :D
v
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love my family :D I never realized til' lately I have a big one, I love it. & one more thing :]
I sold my accord, I'm going to miss the many memories in that whip :D 09' Time for Brand New :D I'm excited.

No comments: