Monday, December 22, 2008

let it snow :]

I heard this on the radio before I went to work. Work is & will always be crazy. I had the usual drunk / pervs / creeps / guys that winked. It's scarier working alone, you're more vulnerable & out there, & everyones like " how you doing ". But at least my ass wasn't bored (=
Rams, visited me at work, & he knew someone that manages food, at the Excalibur Food Court, such as Coldstones, Pizza, & Quiznos, so I could get free food. I definitely got the Coldstones, Mint Mint Chocolate with Brownie :D
My jewlery competitor guy who worked at the stand kept eyeing me, & I was like thanks for stealing my buisness asshole. (=
After Work, I went & ran to get a lil' Bday gift for Christal at Lush @ Mandalay Bay :D

Happy Shower Holiday

& then we went to Macaroni Grill. I was so hungry, & it was the usual crew. We had fun conversations, and then we ended up talking shit about this guy I used to date. & we were being so loud ! Jorel even spelled his name out, & the table next to us left after Christal blew out her candles... & christal goes, " Mel, that looks like ... " & after that I realize it's him & his girl & her family. I swear that was the highlight of my year :D It was karma payback for all the horriable shit he has done :) What an awesome day.

Christal is the big 2-0, now awww I love my friends, they're the greatest.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: