Saturday, January 3, 2009

..but you feel so clean, well she craves affection.

so i use protection, & i know she loves me, she loves everybody.

I don't give a fuck, I still want these items. My look-a-likes, don't satisfy my appetite, speaking of which, I haven't been as hungry. Only for material love.

Lace Tights


Jeffrey Campbell


$94 for the shoes now someother place. I should've gotten it at karmaloop. I didn't deposit on time
:[

But then I found these at Karmaloop, I love Jeffrey Campbell, one of my favorite shoe designers.

Photobucket

I need to get my body how it was last year :] Start modeling again, & get free shit like last year.
Talagang Crazy , Brah. I miss snowcones ;] I love that underground shit, anything Indie / Underground, I eat that shit up :D

Anyways more opportunities to come later.

No comments: