Thursday, January 8, 2009

...someone take her picture, so i don't forget her, click click.

So this morning... I decided to take pictures of the body that is forming back again :] Ewww No makeup. But whatever, someone loves this ugly face :)
Woo Hoo, all that running daily except for Sundays. & I must'nt forget tahitian hip hop ( thanks Nee ) .

tummy


tummy2

I miss you V-cut, come back to me baby. Lol. Anyway a lot of drama for your mama today. I'm supposedly a spoiled little bitch, that gets things handed to her.
Everyone was just like ... " you're strong " WTF !?! &*$%& Since when did I even look weak?
Anyway... I would love to go to Santa Cruz, & go here.

cereality
Mmmmmh, cereal all day everyday, made your own way :] I saw it on Travel Ch.
I'm determined to find a car this weekend ]: I am just going to be fucking motivated, & go w. the flow. Sigh... I think I wanna stay in this weekend, work-out, read, be boring. Yup.
Toodles.

No comments: