Tuesday, January 20, 2009

say hello to my little friend (;

Edit ; 11: 33 pm.

I totally can't sleep >:[ but I think i'm becoming a bigger fan of Lights, she's so pretty, & I think...
my main song at the moment is her, it's called, it's over Casanova.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello kitty m.a.c.
M.A.C HELLO KITTY LINE DEBUTS on Feb. 10th (: I'm super excited, I've been rocking tha kitty since diapers, thank you mama. ( $ 11-$90 )
So I've been watching this movie... Brick, interesting.. I love the dialect, 40's detective lingo.

Brick
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393109/
i've been having fun being boring & all...
i miss the excitement although. tomorrow grocery shopping w/ pops, he's headed out to philippines in a week and a half. dun dun dun....

i think i want to reception in a tattoo shop.
hrm. to be continued ;)

No comments: