Tuesday, January 6, 2009

if that boy don't love you by now, he will never ever, never ever, love you.

webcam whore mode (;

webcaming




so this past week has been chill, hung out w. nick on my daysoff. shopped a lil, sisterly time, and working out :] speaking of which im losing some lbs :D yay. i just want to get everything in order, before my dad hits philippines, feb coming back march. today bought these cute lil' silicone heart shaped muffin tins @ target.
valentines day
& then roxanne bought me Pineapple Express :]
pineapple express
Finished up my Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist book. Went to Border's & bought ...

Tweak



We'll see what happens, but knowing me, I have high hopes... laws of attraction, baby !
& i'd like to cop' me a piece of this, boyfriend, where you at?! jk :]


hellodrama

So instead of writing of about my past, & the piece of shit relationships, assholes, crooks, i've dated, hooked up with i.e. sexually-mentally- etc. I will move forward, & I'm content, The Secret tells me so ! So goodbye, & hello 2009, I'm ready for you. I know you'll take care of me, & see that I get taken care of. Hold me when I get cold, fetch me something to eat when hunger cries. I'll appreciate you, share stupid stories, make you laugh at my dumbass self. Kiss your boo-boo's, shake it like a polaroid picture type shit.
Love Always, Melissa :]

Technorati Profile

No comments: