Tuesday, January 27, 2009

she said do you have the time ...

to listen to me whine, she asked him who's on the other line, you diss me everytime. i tell her baby i'm a star, shit i'm above the stars, i've gotten so high, i forgot who you are.... - lil wayne hot revolver. another rock song from Lil Wayne's new album. Honestly I wasn't too fond of him anymore, but listening to these lyrics... it got to me over & over in the car.
He swagga jocked from Green Day in the beg.

Today had rubber bands put in ... woo-hoo. I'm a step closer. I'm happy, I had a bad dream, but as I woke up more, I'm more happier. I'm thankful actually. I'm grateful for everyone in my life. I haven't lost my sense of humor, thank-god.

I think I'm going to chase the moon, you could never resist an impulse even if it's terrible.
Some guy wrote me...

Any Time Sweet Melissa Keep Shineing Cuz Your Special You Have This Special Glow That Makes The Moon Shine More In By Your Beauty =). F.Y .i How you like that Huh =) Well Sweet Dreams Melissa

My dreams are gonna come true someday, maybe sooner than later. (:

Ohhhh Rox bought me one of my favorite movies. Thank-you big sissy, lol we fight a lot, but my fam is behind me %100 percent. I'm their baby.
Photobucket
I'm going to bed early, and knock out w/ a favorite book, because things will only get better...

No comments: