Monday, January 12, 2009

just waking up in the morning, gotta thank God, but today seems kinda odd.

Overview

Almost nothing is impossible today -- thanks in part to your deep belief in yourself. Even if you feel humble -- a fine trait -- you still can tell that you haven't come close to reaching your limits yet.

I guess my horoscope came true today :]


Photobucket meet my baby :] it's cute. i'm content. after all the fussing / worrying, but laws of attraction :D now i have to force my momma to smog/register/insure, it's not brand new-new, but it's good enough for me.
Went to run errands, jason's deli, car<3, trader joes.
Me & Rox decided to give up red meat for lent. My lifestyle change is going well... :]] As Tica would say things happen for a reason, earlier in my head all I could think about was a saying I manage to scrape together...


" without change there is no butterflies, & this too shall pass. "

I'm seriously thankful, sigh. But better things are yet to come, you ain't see nothing yet.

No comments: