Saturday, January 17, 2009

listen listen... ya'll wanna hear a story...

here it go, sexual, she so. x-rated. with...


Post secret

tyga makes me laugh. i got my car finally registered, yeahhh baby ! i'm thankful, that i'm being a good girl these days. i've been so boring though. my mama is sick =( , it's making me worried. i love her. she's truely "super head" me & roxy's x-rated family inside joke.
mommy
lol she's blonde, i used to be blonde in my " asian days ".

So I have to explain to everyone... I have to be good for 2 more weeks, No... I can't kick it. I've been breaking all the rules, since puberty hit, adolescence faded. I'm going to be good for once.

My daddy in the car this morning, " superman that hoe... that means to cum right? "
" Yeah, dad. " Lol, how akward & blunt is that shit? Weird how we can have random ass conversations like that in the car.


Right when I think I got you figured out... you prove me wrong.
theres nothing more to say except endless thoughts, no one will hear. Another one bites the dust, but then again.

No comments: