Saturday, January 3, 2009

i hoped the night won't ever end, lord knows i'm weak, won't somebody get me off this reef.

... baby your a big blue whale. grab the reef when all duck divin' fails.

I've been digging that song for awhile now :] Badfish Sublime Tribute show this month on the 31st, I wanna go. !
http://eventful.com/lasvegas/events/badfish-tribute-sublime-/E0-001-016881277-5


new years resolutions



- be able to run a marathon, dec 09'.
- read more literature.
- more concerts
- more water
- quit flaking ;] & tell the truth w. some people
- decrease the use of profanity
- up the use of vocabulary.
- enjoy the moments.
- balance my time with everyone.
- love more.
- hate less.
- instead of i won't..
- more i will's.
- judge less.
- cherish every breathe, kiss, hug, snug.
- after every dissapointment/heartbreak/ wrong
know&feel things happen for a reason.
- learn to swim, fully.
- learn to drive a stickshift.
- love the car I end up with.
- love the place I work at.
- love my family more than I do now.
- love my friends more.
- less fried foods.
- smile so much, when braces get off.
- get the v-cut abs back.
- bask in summertime.
- love valentines day.
- fireworks on the 4th.
- stop being an emokid.
- change my look when braces get off.
- go to a day spa
- have a kick ass 20th.

& then the 2009 horoscopes outlook :] it's cool to look at, but we can ultimately change our own paths ;]
http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/leo_full.php
Leo Horoscope for January 2009
By Susan Miller
This month marks a major development in your relationships with the move of Jupiter, the giver of gifts and luck, into your seventh house of commitment. Jupiter has not been in this part of your chart since 1997, so this trend will be quite new and special. It also will be one you will notice, if not immediately, in time. Collaborations of all kinds will become magical for you, so start to think about how you can use this trend. I will give you some ideas, but you can apply this to suit your life in a way that feels most comfortable.

The New Teddie Bears ;]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://patriciawaller.com/en/images.html

No comments: