Thursday, January 29, 2009

if you don't got no booty, then you gotta go home.

I've been blogging everyday, it seems like, I don't know why, maybe because I have a lot to say, but no one to listen to me (; Some old lines, I jocked from my old blog

" Cute leads to feelings, feelings lead to screwing, screwing leads to screwed. "- Heartbreakers.

I like that movie, so I was sick for a minute, let's just say I feel better. Words to live by, He's just not that into you, hunny. That's settling for less, I baked to differ. Um, I'm gonna try to not drink so much. Let's get it together.

---- besides me not drinking as much, Thank-God. whewwwww got those moments out of my system.


So I made my first video ever today, yes ghetto, because this is the first attempt of me ever trying to make a damn video. Guess the booty ! lol




No comments: